Scout Weighs Dropping Final Fees After Clients ComplainKelly Bit
Scout Capital Management LLC, the $6.7 billion hedge-fund firm that is shutting on April 1, said it’s weighing whether to charge clients its management fee for the final quarter after investors complained.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy