Puerto Rico Junk Grades Spur Barclays Index Shakeup: Muni CreditBrian Chappatta
Puerto Rico’s downgrade to junk by a second ratings company is set to realign $13 billion of debt in Barclays Plc indexes that serve as benchmarks for most municipal mutual funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing