McDonald’s CEO Thompson Seeks New African Markets for ExpansionJason Folkmanis and Janice Kew
McDonald’s Corp. is looking at potential new markets in Africa after the world’s largest restaurant chain entered a new Southeast Asian country for the first time in more than two decades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders