Alibaba Offers to Buy Rest of AutoNavi in $1.6 Billion DealDavid Risser and James Callan
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., the Chinese e-commerce company said to be preparing for an IPO, offered to buy the shares of AutoNavi Holdings Ltd. it doesn’t already own in a deal valuing the digital mapping service at about $1.6 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy