Snowden Used ‘Web Crawler’ to Scrape NSA: New York TimesJoshua Gallu
Edward Snowden, the former government contractor who exposed secret U.S. intelligence programs, used automated “web crawler” software to scrape classified information from the National Security Agency’s systems, the New York Times reported, citing a senior intelligence official.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’