Nigeria Housing Shortage Rising With Slum Demolition: MortgagesChris Kay and Yinka Ibukun
Esther Macully used all of her five-foot frame to face down a bulldozer and save her freezer from being destroyed as a wrecking crew guarded by armed security forces razed her home in Nigeria’s Badia East slum.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy