The Allen-Farrow Saga, the Times, and Me: Four Blunt PointsPaul M. Barrett
Did Woody Allen sexually molest his daughter Dylan in 1992? I don’t know. Why is this sordid affair being replayed in the pages of the New York Times? I know, but the answer ain’t pretty. Could the sanity quotient be raised, even if only marginally, by several blunt observations? Let’s try.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis