Shanghai Luxury Shoppers Outspend New York CounterpartsChristina Larson
Even as China’s President Xi Jinping leads a national austerity and anticorruption drive, luxury shoppers in Shanghai continue to shell out for fancy items—and on average they’re spending more than New Yorkers, according to a new study by Milan marketing firm ContactLab.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’