Samsung Antitrust Probe Over Patent Use Closed by U.S.David McLaughlin and Susan Decker
Samsung Electronics Co. won’t be penalized for its efforts to exclude certain Apple Inc. products from the U.S. market after the Justice Department closed an investigation without taking action.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020