NBC's Own Olympic Event: Selling 11,000 Ads in Two WeeksBy
Commercials at the Super Bowl are famous for being expensive, aggressive, attention-grabbing, and over-analyzed. They’re known for their high-quality productions, compelling story lines, and celebrity cameos. The single-game event limits the amount of airtime that can be bought, raising average prices and forcing every brand to do its best at creating a one-hit wonder, most examples of which are quickly forgotten by viewers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis