Mercedes to Lower Incentives as Demand Outstrips SupplyDorothee Tschampa
Daimler AG Chief Executive Officer Dieter Zetsche said the automaker plans to lower sales incentives on Mercedes-Benz vehicles and raise prices on some models as demand outstrips supply.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy