Gauging Small Business Hiring in JanuaryBy
The U.S. economy added 113,000 payroll jobs in January, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. How many of those jobs were at small businesses? That depends on who’s counting, and how they define small. For the most part, last month’s small business hiring surveys indicated employers are likely to add more jobs this year than they did in 2013.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’