GM Joins Aetna in Shortfalls as 76% of S&P Earnings BeatCécile Daurat
General Motors Co. and Aetna Inc. posted earnings that fell short of analysts’ estimates today, reducing the ratio of Standard & Poor’s 500 Index profits that beat predictions this reporting season to 76 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy