Emerging-Market Stocks Rise on U.S. as Turkey Leads GainsElena Popina, Maria Levitov and Harry Suhartono
Emerging-market stocks rallied the most in two months after a better-than-estimated American jobless-claims report bolstered optimism about global economic growth. Turkish shares drove gains in world equities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts