Einhorn’s Green Mountain Short Hurt by Coca-Cola StakeSaijel Kishan and Zachary Tracer
Money manager David Einhorn’s wager against Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. was undermined after Coca-Cola Co. agreed to buy a 10 percent stake in the maker of Keurig coffee brewers, sending the shares surging.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing