CME ‘On Track’ With Aluminum Futures as Premium Trade SurgesAgnieszka Troszkiewicz and Maria Kolesnikova
CME Group Inc., the world’s largest futures exchange, is “on track” to introduce a physically settled aluminum futures contract and is considering starting other metals products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing