Zell Sees REIT Mergers as Smaller Landlords Lack ScaleCraig Giammona
Billionaire investor Sam Zell, who helped to expand the industry of U.S. real estate investment trusts in the 1990s, said there are too many of the publicly traded property companies in the market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States