Picasso’s Concubine Boosts Christie’s $289 Million SaleKatya Kazakina
Paintings by Pablo Picasso, Juan Gris and Rene Magritte helped Christie’s International sell 177 million pounds ($289 million) of Impressionist, modern and Surrealist art yesterday, the highest tally ever for a London auction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's