JPMorgan Joins Morgan Stanley in Settling U.S. Mortgage LawsuitsMichael J. Moore, Joel Rosenblatt and Patricia Hurtado
Morgan Stanley and JPMorgan Chase & Co. agreed to pay $1.86 billion to end U.S. accusations of misconduct in their handling of home loans and related securities that left taxpayers shouldering losses after the financial crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's