California Pension Gap Widens on Longer Lives, Brown SaysJames Nash
Longer life expectancies for retirees may add $9 billion to the funding gap for the California Public Employees’ Retirement System, the largest U.S. public pension, Governor Jerry Brown said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's