Blackstone Win in CWCapital Sale Shows CMBS Strength: MortgagesHui-yong Yu and Nadja Brandt
The largest auction of troubled assets in the commercial mortgage-backed securities market is showing the strength of investors’ appetites for real estate as more distressed properties from the crash come up for sale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy