3D Systems Plunges After Printer Maker Misses Its ForecastNick Turner
3D Systems Corp., a maker of printers that create three-dimensional objects, plunged the most in more than two years after the company said its annual profit missed expectations and consumer demand was sluggish.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing