Virginia Gay-Marriage Ban Faces Boies-Olson Legal TeamPeter Galuszka
Virginia’s ban on gay marriages is an unconstitutional wall built around same-sex couples and must be struck down, said Ted Olson, a former solicitor general for President George W. Bush who helped trigger a national wave of lawsuits challenging similar laws.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe