Microsoft Joins Sprint in Pledging to Obama’s School PlanJonathan Allen and Angela Greiling Keane
Microsoft Corp., Apple Inc., Verizon Communications Inc. and Sprint Corp. are among the companies pledging more than $750 million in computers, software and services to an Obama administration project to give almost all U.S. students access to broadband and wireless technology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States