Sony Surges on Report of Talks to Sell Vaio PC BusinessCliff Edwards
Sony Corp. advanced the most in more than eight months in U.S. trading after the Nikkei newspaper reported the company is in talks to sell its personal-computer business to Japan Industrial Partners Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone