S&P Seeks Dismissal of California Claims in Ratings CaseKaren Gullo
McGraw Hill Financial Inc.’s Standard & Poor’s unit asked a judge to throw out claims it violated false-advertising and business practices laws in a California lawsuit seeking at least $3 billion for the firm's alleged inflation of mortgage-backed securities ratings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy