LightSquared Can Get Loan From Group Including Ergen FundTiffany Kary
Philip Falcone’s LightSquared Inc., can take a $33 million operating loan from a group of lenders that includes a fund linked to the wireless-network company’s one-time suitor, Dish Network Corp. Chairman Charles Ergen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone