German Stocks Drop to Seven-Week Low as Merck DeclinesNamitha Jagadeesh
German stocks declined to a seven-week low as Merck KGaA and Deutsche Telekom AG fell, following European health-care and telecommunications stocks lower.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis