Where Does a Gold Medal Really Pay?Allison McCann
The 2014 Winter Olympics kick off in three days, and one thing is certain: Winning a gold medal is awesome. But winning a gold medal and being handed a bonus check for $250,000? Time for me to find a Kazakhstani husband and finally master the art of ice dancing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis