Rexam Sells Health-Care Units to Montagu for $805 MillionFirat Kayakiran
Rexam Plc, the largest drinks-can maker, agreed to sell its health-care unit’s pharmaceutical- and retail-packaging businesses to Montagu Private Equity LLP for $805 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States