SFR Spinoff From Vivendi Is Only Plan for Carrier, CEO SaysMarie Mawad
A spinoff of French phone company SFR from owner Vivendi SA is the only plan for the unit, its chief executive officer said, dismissing an alternative merger involving the country’s second-largest carrier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone