Samsung Says Apple’s Real Sales Ban Target Is New PhonesJoel Rosenblatt
Samsung Electronics Co. urged a judge not to bar U.S. sales of some phones found to infringe Apple Inc. patents, saying the iPhone maker will try to “end run” any order to get the Galaxy maker’s newer products banned.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone