Kellogg Profs: Why We Make Our MBAs Watch Super Bowl Ads (and Tune Out the Game)Tim Calkins and Derek D. Rucker
As the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks take the field this Sunday, more than 50 MBA students at Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management will watch the game together. Their focus won’t be on who’s winning the Super Bowl; as marketing professors, we’ve asked them to judge which company has the best advertising game.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards