HBS Professor Writes Blog Post, U.K. Stock Loses $390 MillionBy
Bloomberg View’s Jonathan Weill calls attention to the case of Benjamin Edelman, an associate professor at Harvard Business School who appears to have single-handedly sent the stock price of a U.K. company plummeting after publishing an article on his website last week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts