Barclays Targets Africa Investment-Bank Expansion Amid Job CutsRenee Bonorchis
Barclays Plc’s South African unit said its investment bank plans to extend brokerage, equity trading and other services into the rest of the continent as part of a two-year plan to boost profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day