Under Armour Surges Most After Bucking Holiday BluesMatt Townsend
Under Armour Inc., the maker of athletic apparel and shoes, jumped 23 percent to a record after blowing past analysts’ sales estimates during a fourth quarter when many U.S. brands and retailers struggled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone