New Yorkers Renting Out Homes Find Few Super-Bowl TakersCraig Giammona
Thomas Knight saw a chance to make some extra money by renting out his apartment in New York’s Brooklyn borough for Super Bowl weekend, asking $300 a night. Just days before the game, he hadn’t gotten a single call.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap