Lunar New Year Dumplings in America, Brought to You by This Korean ManufacturerBy
Before the Lunar New Year tomorrow, shoppers in Chinatowns and Asian food markets across the U.S. have been stocking up on holiday staples, which for many celebrants include dumplings. While General Mills’ Wanchai Ferry is the biggest name in frozen dumplings in China, the brand isn’t sold in the U.S. That’s where CJ CheilJedang, a large South Korean food manufacturer that was once part of Samsung Group, sees an opportunity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet