A Super Bowl Spotlight for GoldieBloxBy
Most startups live and die without ever getting a whiff of the publicity it takes to build a national brand. GoldieBlox, a two-year-old company that makes toys designed to foster girls’ interest in engineering, is about to grab the spotlight for the second time in three months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas