Coface Said Working With JPMorgan, Natixis for IPO This YearFrancois de Beaupuy and Ruth David
Coface SA, the French credit insurer owned by investment bank Natixis SA, is working with its parent and JPMorgan Chase & Co. as it prepares for an initial public offering, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster