San Miguel Has $6.6 Billion Bids for Beer, Gin: Southeast AsiaCecilia Yap and Clarissa Batino
Ramon Ang, the billionaire chief of San Miguel Corp., said he’s received about $6.6 billion of offers for stakes in its brewery and gin units that will be considered should it need cash for an energy acquisition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020