Caesars Is Said to Weigh Bid for Atlantic City’s RevelChristopher Palmeri and Krista Giovacco
Caesars Entertainment Corp. is considering making a bid for Revel Casino Hotel, the Atlantic City, New Jersey, property that went through bankruptcy last year, according to people with knowledge of the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap