BP Continued Suspension From New U.S. Contracts SoughtLaurel Calkins
BP Plc’s suspension from new government contracts and oil leases after the 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill should continue because the company hasn’t demonstrated it’s a responsible contractor, the U.S. said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks