Banker Dimon ‘Doesn’t Understand’ Bitcoin, Lawyer SaysLinda Sandler
Jamie Dimon, JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s chief executive officer, is wrong to predict that regulation will end the digital currency business, said a lawyer for a group that lobbies for the Bitcoin business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’