Yellow-Pages Publisher Hibu Seeks U.S. Court ProtectionTiffany Kary and Dawn McCarty
Hibu Inc., the publisher of “Yellowbook” phone directories in the U.S., filed for bankruptcy court protection to aid the U.K. restructuring that began this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’