Ukraine Credit Rating Cut at S&P as Political Turmoil EscalatesAgnes Lovasz
Ukraine’s foreign-currency credit rating was cut by Standard & Poor’s, which said that an escalation of political turmoil undermined the country’s ability to service its debt and threatened aid from Russia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing