Kone CEO Matti Alahuhta Steps Down After Shares Gain SixfoldKasper Viita
Kone Oyj Chief Executive Officer Matti Alahuhta, Finland’s highest-salaried executive, will step down on March 31 after overseeing a more than sixfold increase in the elevator maker’s market value.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing