Germany’s Afghan Pullout Allows Shift to Africa, Minister SaysArne Delfs
Germany’s military withdrawal from Afghanistan this year opens the way to shifting resources to missions in Africa, Defense Minister Ursula von der Leyen said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing