China’s Stock Index Advances as Trust Investors Bailed OutBloomberg News
China’s benchmark stock index rose, led by financial companies, after investors in a troubled high-yield trust were bailed out and New China Life Insurance Co. said profit probably increased last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day