Apple Falls After Holiday IPhone Sales Trail EstimatesAdam Satariano
Apple Inc. fell after reporting iPhone sales for the holiday season that missed analysts’ estimates, underscoring why it’s crucial for Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook to deliver new products to revive growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap